Tuesday, June 12, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

When Becky and Raven announced their favorite things vlog link up, I knew I wanted to give it a shot. Let me start by saying I officially hate to see myself on video. It is so weird and no matter how many times recorded it (3), I picked it apart. Finally, I just decided it wasn't going to get any better so, here we go :)





6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from over at From Mrs. to Mama, great vlog! I have those same shoes from Target and you are right, they are so comfortable!

    www.beginnngofallwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup! Love all your rings & the meanings behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!! I'm glad that you decided to vlog!!

    I never take my ring off either, cause it won't budge :) and I never got a push present either, what's up with that?!

    love the little kid interruption! isn't that what they do best? ;)

    love the scrapbook, definitely a keeper.

    and thanks so much for linking up! You did so good! sounded totally natural. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are so cute! Great Vlog. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute vlog! So glad you took the plunge and decided to do it... I still get nervous when I vlog myself.

    Can I just say, when you said chocolate covered donuts... I wanted to send my husband to the store to pick some up...

    and then I realized it was 9pm... and they probably dont have any left?!

    Your kids are adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute vlog! I love those shoes girl! everyone should have a pair of nude pumps for real! You did a great job! Love your little blog! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen