Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's in my mind- Brain dump

I feel like my head is going to expload.  We have so much going on right now.  We made an offer on a house last week.  Yesterday, they counter offered and this morning, we sent another offer.  Buying a house is so stressful.  Did I mention our house was just put on the market yesterday?  Please pray that it sells for what we are asking. 

Paxton started preschool this week.  I am so incredibly proud of him.  He is such a big boy.  When I get home from work everyday, he runs to the top of the stairs waiting to give me a big hug and kiss.  He totally melts my heart. 

Mia is such a good big sister.  She totally watches out for him at school (and wherever).  As I was laying in bed last night, I was thinking how grateful I am that we had our kids so close together (22 months apart).  While having 2 kids close in age was really hard (and still is) for the past 2 years, it is so totally worth it.  I LOVE that they are more than just brother and sister.  They are best friends.  They hug a lot.  They hold hands.  Mia always asks if Paxton can go with her when she is invited to go somewhere.  It is just so great to watch them grow up together and love each other (most of the time). 

That's all I have today as I need to play on pinterest and dream about my new house :).  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen