This weekend was busy....full of 2 birthday parties, a trip to the beach/farmers market, church, and we even squeezed in time to check out a new house (still hoping to sell ours). Friday, as usual, I took Mia to gymnastics and then we headed to the beach. No pics this week.
Saturday, Mia was invited to her friend, Ryan's 5th birthday. They played mini golf and rode in bumper boats. Mia had fun, though it was so hot and humid.
Paxton had fun too and got lots of attention.
He also got another lollipop
Mia decided she didn't need a nap and instead decided to dress up as a butterfly princess.
Sunday, we went to church. The kids love to play outside after the service.
After church, Mia was invited to another birthday party. This one was for Tucker, who also turned 5. They kids played in a bounce house, played on the slip and slide and decorated cupcakes. The kids had a great time.
We also checked out a house yesterday. From the outside it had a lot of potential, brick, 2 story with a basement, great piece of land and a great neighborhood. Unfortunately, the inside was a hot mess. The walls were pink. I love pink, but not in my kitchen, living room, and dining room. The hard woods were all scratched, the carpet was stained and in a variety of colors. We also found a dead mouse in the basement. Needless to say...I think we'll probably pass. I will say...it could be fixed up, but not sure it is worth the money and time.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen