We had yet another busy weekend, which included a wish party, house tour, projects, and sadly...saying goodbye to some family moving to Texas today.
First up....Friday. Friday, my make a wish partner, Wes and I had a "wish" party for one of my Make a Wish kids. She is going to Costa Rica and left yesterday. I am so excited for her and her family. Her trip is going to be amazing.
Friday evening it rained so we did not make it to the farmers market. :(. Instead, we decided to take the kids for a walk as Mia wanted to catch raindrops on her tongue.
Pax had a little trouble holding the umbrella up so Chris had to help.
Yes, we took him walking in just his diaper. It was hot and rainy and he didn't care.
Saturday, we took the kids for a hair cut (Paxton so desperately needed one!) and I convinced Chris to make me a sign for the front of the house as seen on pinterest (details to come in another post when he finishes). We all know I suck at crafts so my poor husband is forced to make all of the stuff I find. My next request is for the mason jar chandelier.
We spent the rest of the weekend with my in-laws. We toured the house that we made an offer on (with the rest of the family of course). If you are familiar with big Italian families, they apparently do everything together.
Today, my sister in law and her family are moving to Dallas, TX. While we are definitely sad to see them go and will miss seeing them often, I'm excited that they are moving to TX. I've always wanted to go to Texas as now we have a reason to visit (hopefully often). The kids played together all weekend as we tried to spend as much time with them as possible.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
That is so cool that you volunteer for Make A Wish! Best program ever!! And yeah for making an offer on a house. It looks gorg! Your sister will love Texas and Dallas has AMAZING shopping! Come visit soon! ;)
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna