Friday, June 8, 2012

Celebrity Junk and Random Crap

I'm linking up with Kristen today at First Name Smith for Celebrity Junk.  If you don't read her blog yet....you are definitely missing out.  She's really funny. 
First up in Celebrity Junk....Roberto Martinez is going to be the next bachelor.  Um....yes please! 

I could not be happier.  I was a huge fan when he was on Ali's season.  I hope he finds love with a sweet girl who is not obsessed with being in the spotlight.

In other celeb news...apparently Kanye West recently turned 35.  Seriously, am I the only one who is sick of hearing about him and Kim Kardashian.  Ugh....so over it.  I am really sick of both of them.

Next up...Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. 

Ok, I'm going to say it now....I bet they never actually walk down the aisle.  I think it's sweet that he asked her Dad's permission and all, but even Miley's parents are saying wait a while before getting married. 

Now, in other news....Paxton sucked a lollipop for the first time (on his own) last night.  This is huge for him as he has some severe oral aversions.  We are sooo excited!


Mia also decided to paint my nails last night.  Or....to put it more accurately....painted my fingers. 



Lastly, my June Birchbox arrived.  I'm really not happy with my products this month, but was still totally excited to get the box in the mail.  To start receiving yours...click  https://www.birchbox.com?raf=g3mjq


 

This month, I got bandaids...really?  I would prefer the tan ones that match my skin.  I also got 2 antibacterial wipes.  As a mom, I keep those in my purse anyway.  They also gave me lotion for stretch marks.  While that is great....thankfully, I don't have stretch marks!  Yay!!  I also got lip stain and some face cream.  I like the face cream, but I really do not care for the lip stain.  It feels really weird.  I guess I'm just used to my chapstick :). 

Don't forget to link up with Kristen for Celebrity Junk!



3 comments:

  1. I didn't know he was going to be the next bachelor! I don't watch a lot of reality tv but I do watch the bachelor and bachelorette...That is my 'me' time.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberto is going to be the next bachelor? I didn't know that, how fun! I agree Alli was totally obsessed with the limelight! OMG I heard Kim and Kayne are gonna have a reality show...uggggg lol, so over it too! Yay for your little dude and his lolli such a cute pic! Love this post

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about subscribing to Birchbox, but then I heard about the beautybar.com Sample Society. It's $15/month, and if you buy a full size product of something from your sample pack, you get $15 off. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen