Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So What Wednesday

It's Wednesday again and I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew

This week, I'm saying so what if:
  • I've accomplished absolutely nothing for the past 2 days except pinning stuff for the new house we have NOT bought yet on Pinterest.
  • I am completely obsessed with the mason jar chandelier at Pottery Barn.  I need my husband to make it for me asap. 
  • Paxton did not sit on his "sit upon" for story time yesterday during his 1st day of preschool.  Little man wanted to dance instead...and let me tell you....that boy can shake it! 
  • My DVR is over 65% full and it is driving me crazy!  I don't have time to watch TV during the week and we were busy all weekend (when I usually try to catch up). 
  • Paxton's birthday party is in 2 weeks and I hate the fact that it is outside at the park (and will be moved to my house if it rains).  Planning for a party that is supposed to be outside, but could be moved is hard!  Totally should have thought about that before I booked the pavillians at the park for the kid's birthdays this year.
  • I want so much to make some of the DIY things I've pinned lately, but I just tried to make a cake stand and it ended up a hot mess.  Why Why Why can't I follow simple directions when it comes to crafts? 
What are you saying so what to this week?


1 comment:

  1. hahah my life is full of pinterest fails. That reminds me I need to post more on my blog. it's to the point of being hilarious!

    I hope that the weather is wonderful for you guys. But either way, with all your hard work it'll be a fun party. Kid's parties are the best. Just have lots of games and cupcakes and everyone will be happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen