Thursday, June 7, 2012

Button Rings--my first successful DIY!

I saw this craft on the Meet the Dubiens and wanted to try to make some for Mia.  These are some made by the Dubiens.
Cute right?  Ok, mine aren't quite that awesome (and a are a little lopsided), but I am happy with the results and Mia loves them. 


I made a few---and even used some holiday colors. 

Ok, ignore my sad unpolished nails....here is the one I made for Mia for July 4th.

This is one of my favorites.  I love the bright happy colors.  It's perfect for summer!
Overall, I'm very happy with the outcome. 

1 comment:

  1. These turned out so cute!!! I need to head to Hobby Lobby with Logan, my oldest, and get the supplies to make these! What fun Summer craft. I will even make a few for myself!! Thanks for sharing. LOVE them!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen