Monday, September 17, 2012

Interview with a 4 year old

 



Today, I'm linking up with Ashley from I Love You More Than Carrots for Project Pinterest



Last year, I saw this idea on Pinterest and knew I had to do it for Mia's 4th birthday.  I love the idea of interviewing your kids every year on their birthday.  Mia is so funny and I am often really surprised by the things she says.  She answered the questions below as I had expected; however, I did not realize how much she really loves playing soccer.  We'll see if that continues.  I love that fact that she wants to be a Mommy when she grows up.  She is so sweet.  Have you done this with your kids?




7 comments:

  1. I have something similar to this pinned and can't wait until Mason & Caroline are old enough to interview them. I think it's such a great idea. Love her answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and can't wait until my munchkin is old enough to do this with...err well, I don't want to rush this tiny stage just yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hamburgers and ponies, too! ;) I cannot wait for Carter to be old enough to do this! It's so cute! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I tried doing this with my 2.5yr old for my hubby's Birthday :) I love how she said she wants to be a Mommy when she grows up! Girls got some great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that her favorite song is ABCDEFG Jesus died for you and me- so cute! My oldest son is only 2 years old but I can't wait until he's old enough to do this! It's so fun to see how their minds work at such a young age. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen