1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)
Aside from my own kid's names, I love the names:
Girls: Kendal, Kennedy, Caroline, Peyton, Madeline, Molly, Harper, Emerson, Ellie, and Lucy
Boys: Mason, Jackson, James, Dominic, Carter, and Tyler
2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}
I love Pottery Barn Kids. Love it! My kids bedding came from there and I just think they have the most adorable classic designs. These are the ones I currently love:
Girls:
Boys:
3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
I have 3 children (2 with us and 1 in Heaven). I am happy with that amount. I do not plan to have any more. My 2 are 22 months apart. Though it is hard at times, I love it now because they play well together and are best friends.
4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?
I think there are many important things about parenting. First and foremost, I believe it is most important to raise my kids to love and serve God and be good people who help others. I believe it is important to teach good morals and values, teach them to love others, and always do their best.
5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}
Favorites of Mia:
Favorites of Paxton:
Both together:
6. Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}
I promise to always be supportive of their dreams. I think so far, I've stuck with it, though my kids are still very young. Despite my dream of my daughter taking dance and/or gymnastics....she wants to play soccer and though I know NOTHING about soccer, I totally support her.
I promise never to let my kids cry themselves to sleep as a baby. I know plenty of parents who do this and I'm not here to judge. I don't care what others do; however, I could not do it. I did not care how many times they woke up (ok, I cared), Chris and I would take turns rocking them and calming them down and sometimes....even driving them around.
Link up with Becky and share your thoughts on Babies :)








Stopping over from link-up
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your kids...so cute!
Thank you!
DeleteYour newborn photos are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete