
- Both kids ended up in our bed last night. I'm not really for co-sleeping, but I am for sleep and last night....that is what had to happen in order for us to sleep.
- Mia fell out of our bed last night. At least she wasn't hurt. Maybe tonight, she'll stay in her own bed.
- I'm a little distracted this week. I have a lot going on. Paxton starts feeding therapy next week and we just had our offer on the "mold" house submitted to the bank (short sale). So, I have a lot on my mind.
- We've decided when/if we move, both kids are getting sleep number beds. Maybe it's our bed that they love so much? I don't know, but if it makes them sleep and stay in their rooms, it's worth it.
- I'm out of things to say so what today. See above...I'm tired and distracted.
Don't forget to link up with Shannon for So What Wednesday!

yeah girl, sometimes co-sleeping is necessary if you want to get some shut eye. My son swares my bed's softer and good call on you getting your kids sleep number beds. They last forever and it's a good investment for sure! Leah @ Lovely Life of Leah
ReplyDeleteNew site looks amazing!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGirl! Sometimes it's all about surviving and if it means co-sleeping, I'm for it!
ReplyDelete