Today, I'm linking up with Neely for the Sunday Social.
1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
For the past 4 years, I've wanted to write a book. I feel like I have a story to tell, but I am not a great writer and I'm not sure where to start. I'm afraid of investing the time and money and be unsuccessful.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years, I hope to be working closer to home...still in HR, but having more time in the mornings and afternoons for my kids. I hope to be cheering for my kids at their sporting events and being involved in all of their school activities.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
DISNEY!! We are going to visit my Dad and then going to Disney in December and I can't wait. Paxton LOVES Mickey Mouse and Mia is really at an age where she will enjoy the parks and rides.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
My hope is to someday make this into a scrapbook for my kids to enjoy later in life. I want them to be able to read and see pictures of our adventures together and how I felt at the time.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Yes, I guess so. Southern Maryland has become our home and I don't see us moving (at least until I retire somewhere warm).
6. What is your morning routine
Ugh...wake up at 5am (unless Paxton wakes me up earlier). Get ready for work. Leave my house at 5:30am (I get everything ready the night before). Drive to DC while listening to my favorite radio station. Get to work, eat my chocolate donut, bacon, and a coke.

Great goals! :) You know we don't live all that far away from each other. I live in North Central WV. :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to write a book, too. That's my exact same fear - putting in the time and effort and investment and being a failure.
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for HR! :) Great reading more about you, thanks for sharing!
Karen,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know your "guest post" is up! I added a comment underneath it for you <3
I hope you had a good weekend!
xoxo Heather
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/