Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bottoms Up

I had a completey different post written.  A post about how grateful I am that Paxton only has a feeding issue and seeing how sick some of the other kids are makes me realize how lucky we are, but I'm not writting that kind of post today.  While most days, that is how I feel, today I'm going to tell you how I've felt this week and this past weekend.
Taking Pax to the feeding clinic sucks.  Watching him from an observation room as he struggles and refuses food is hard.  It is breaking me.  I want to cry with him.  I seriously don't know how I will handle it for the next 5 weeks.  He is not doing well.  He is refusing most meals and being even more difficult during feedings at home.  His schedule is so off.  He's exhausted and we're exhausted. 
This weekend, I coped by drinking wine when it came time to feed him.  So this week friends, I'm saying...
Bottoms up!



3 comments:

  1. Bottoms up girlie. I am so sorry that this process is so painful BUT hopefully a lot of good will come out of this!

    At least you have great taste in wine :)

    Sharee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I'm so sorry! I hope things get better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Things are already looking up this week. :)

      Delete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen