Friday, October 19, 2012

Forget it Friday


I'm linking up with Sharee again for Forget it Friday.  This has been a long week for me.  I'd like to forget:

  • That Pax cried for over an hour while driving home from feeding therapy. 

  • I want to forget that my house is a disaster and I do not have the energy to clean it.  I live with a sinus infection/headache this time of year and I just don't feel like constantly picking up. 
  • I want to forget that this is Paxton's 3rd week in feeding therapy and I am not seeing the changes I had hoped to see this far along.  I guess we have a long road ahead.
  • I want to forget that my daughter only wants to wear "soft pants" when she has a drawer full of jeans and super cute tights. 
We did make one huge breakthrough this week that I want to remember....
  • Paxton voluntarily put the chewy tube in his mouth and chewed on it!  Granted, it has only happened 3x so far, but it is a start. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen