Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch


Sunday, on our anniversary, we took the kids to the pumpkin patch.  It is by far, my favorite fall activity.  We had so much fun.  Councill Farms (in Queenstown, MD) is a great place for kids! 


We rode bikes

played in the corn

Jumped on the big pillow

and did an obstacle course

Pax did it too!
  
The even had tractor rides! 

After, we made our way to the pumpkin patch

Mia was looking for the perfect pumpkin

We all found one!  One the way out, we did a few more activities

Mia and I tried to lasso a fake bull.  Needless to say, I was not successful

Pax and Chris tried too. 

We measured our heights. 

Pax didn't quite get the concept.

Still trying...

We finally had to hold his head.  He was laughing here, but you can't tell.


It was a fun day.  Happy 6th Anniversary to the love of my life, Chris. 




2 comments:

  1. ahh Happy Anniversary! What a great day! Fall is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This looks like an AWESOME pumpkin patch! I want one here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen