I'm linking up with Sharee again from MomFittingitallin for Forget It Friday. There are definitely a few things I want to forget this week.
- I want to forget that Paxton refused to eat anything on his first day at the feeding clinic. Seeing his little lip poked out when he was pouting broke my heart.
- I want to forget that I could not pay off my credit card this month and had to borrow from our savings account.
- I want to forget that I have 5 more weeks of driving 1 1/2 hours to Baltimore everyday for Paxton's feeding clinic.
- I want to forget that I have a presentation to give today to 90 employees and I have not even written my talking points. The presentation is in a couple of hours and I still have a ton of other work to do first. Guess I'll be winging it.
This weekend can't get here soon enough.... Link up with Sharee and tell us what you want to forget about this week.


Dear Karen,
ReplyDeleteI'd want to forget all of that too. I found your blog through the frugal foodie mom blog. My sister has gone through a lot of miscarriages and I try to be there for her but I know that I don't understand where she's at.
My blog is www.esthernorinedesigns.blogspot.com and my sisters is http://ajandamygale.blogspot.com/
Hi Karen,
ReplyDeleteI think going off the fly sometimes is the best way to go - I think you will do amazing!!! Thanks for linking up - Now get out there and have an amazing weekend!!
SHaree'
I hope your presentation goes well! Sorry about P's eating in the drive. I hope these next 5 weeks of driving fly by for you. Happy weekend!
ReplyDelete