Friday, October 12, 2012

Forget it Friday


There are a lot of things I'd like to forget this week --and a few that I want to remember forever.

I'd like to forget:
  • That my DVR is 80+% full and I have zero time to catch up.
  • That my roots are already growing in.  Note to self...this is why I stopped coloring my hair in the first place.
  • That our house has not sold yet, we have had zero offers, and only 1 showing. 
  • That I have a major report at work due soon and I'm teleworking 3 days a week now from the feeding clinic. 
  • That I drank a whole bottle of wine by myself in just a couple of days. 
  • That my once clean house was destroyed once again within 10 minutes of coming home last weekend after the showing. 
I'd like to remember:
  • Watching my kids paint their pumpkins.  Paxton had paint all over his face, in his hair, and on his clothes. 
  • Watching Paxton chew on his chewy tube at the clinic.  I am so proud of him, even though he has refused it every meal since then. 


1 comment:

  1. I will hope and pray that the little man's journey gets easier and easier! I hope you house sells quickly and painted pumpkins - i think we need to see pictures!

    THanks for linking up
    Sharee'

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen