Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I want for Christmas by Mia age 4.

Every year, I ask my daughter what she wants Santa to bring her and every year, I get the most obscure, random answers.  At age 2, she wanted yellow paint.  Yup...that's all.  Yellow. Paint.  At age 3 (last year), she wanted a purple polka dot puppy because apparently Santa can make anything (yeah, right). 

This year, this is how she has answered.  Please note, this is about the 10th time I have asked (in hopes for some new answers), but no such luck.

Me:  Mia, what do you want Santa to bring you this year?

Mia:  A rainbow lasso.

Me:  A what? 

Mia:  A rainbow lasso so I can be a rainbow cowgirl.

Me:  Speechless.


I guess I'll be tie dying a lasso this year. 




1 comment:

  1. LOVE it. She is very creative I have to give her that!

    My kids go thru the target toy ad and circle almost everything!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen