Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Soccer, Photoshoots, and Sandy

We finally had a low key weekend where we just hung out at home (except for soccer practice). 
 

 
After soccer, Mia decided that she wanted to have a photoshoot.  She really loves the camera (both being in front of it and behind it)

 
Posing with Hello Kitty

 
Her serious face

 
Big smiles
 
 
Cool Pax wanted to play too
 


 
Yesterday, my sweet man fell asleep on me.  I love that sweet face.
 

Love that kid so much!
 
Now we are all set for Sandy
 
Cuddling up and watching tv before we lose power.  Hope everyone stays safe. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. Cute kiddos!

    Please be safe and we will be thinking of you and your family! Thinking great thoughts during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they say not to rush your kiddos age (and I dont) but I will be excited for the day she joins sports and wants to play! It'll be a blast watching :) but that'll be a bit because Mel is only 15 months. haha. by the way, newest follower from the giveaway over at Sigh...Gush...Gasp!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen