
Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.
These are not in any particular order
1. Feeling my babies move for the first time when I was pregnant. It was such an amazing feeling and definitely made all of my morning sickness worth it!
2. Seeing my babies for the first time. I could never have imagined feeling so much love for any one person before.
3. Seeing Chris at the end of the aisle waiting for me. After the morning we both had (see September 30th's post), I was so happy to see him!
4. Roller skating with my mom when I was a kid. I loved that she was so involved in every activity that I showed interest in.
5. My Dad surprising me with my car when I was 25. Ok, I was more shocked then surprised. It is definitely one of my best memories.
Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.
1. La Bella Donna Foundation (color Nicoletta). It is totally worth every penny. I love the coverage and it feels like you are not even wearing make up.
2. Per-fekt Lash Perfection Gel. This stuff is amazing. I found it thanks to Birchbox and now I'm hooked.
3. MAC eye Shadow. Nothing beats it...
Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.
Oh my gosh...there are too many to list. Right now, I love:
Impractical Jokers...definitely my favorite!
The Voice
Breaking Amish
Guilianna and Bill (starting again next week)
Grey's Anatomy
Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.
This one is so easy....
While I love all pictures of my kids, I think these are my favorite. This was taken before Paxton's heart surgery at 4 weeks old. Mia was 2.
This is my favorite picture. It is us holding Parker's feet. I just love this picture.
5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."
Some of my favorite things to do during "me time" are SLEEPING, eating a hot meal, reading, watching tv, and shopping.




Such sweet favorites!! xo Heather
ReplyDelete