
I saw this picture on Pinterest of a little boy dressed as Clark Kent. Oh my gosh...I died of cuteness.
I immediately fell in love and knew my Pax-man had to reenact the picture. My model was not the most cooperative, but I still think he is one handsome little Superman.
Terrible backdrop, but...this was a last minute photo shoot.
Adjusting his glasses...
Oh my gosh...could he get any cuter?
We tried this costume (aka--chance to get a better picture) again for a Birthday/Halloween party. Of course, within 5 minutes of getting to the costume party (before I could even get my camera out of the bag), he spilled something on his shirt.
My superman travels by air and by car.
And of course, he is there to rescue danzels in distress, including his sister. Or...maybe he is just crying because she is in "his" car. Yup, I think that's probably it.


OMG!!!! LOVE IT!!! So stinkin' adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI saw this pin too and loved it :)
ReplyDeleteHis costume is perfect!! Just adorable!
OMGAH. I love him. Its SO cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteomggg this is sooo cute!!! Between the baby girl in a cow costume I saw yesterday to your little boy as clark kent, my baby hunger is getting stronger... just a little bit!!! ;)
ReplyDeletecutest pics ever!
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute!! i seriously have the same picture pinned for if & when i ever have a boy LOL
ReplyDelete