Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So What Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what if....

  • I've already read on Reality Steve who the final 3 are on the Bachelorette, but I still watch every week anyway. 
  • I am totally jealous of all of the talented DIYers on the blogs that I read.  Stay tuned next week for another of my DIY projects (cake stand).  Chances are....mine will turn out disasterous.
  • Speaking of DIY projects...I saw this awesome idea for fathers day...thumb print hearts made of clay.  We tried it last night....let's just say, the results are not what I had hoped for.  Pictures coming soon as soon as the kids paint them. 
  • I'm watching Guilianna and Bill instead of researching blood drives (an assignment for work).  I'll do it as soon as I finish this post :)
  • Now I'm feeling guilty about blogging knowing that I should be working. 
More tomorrow.  Link up with Shannon and tell us what you are saying so what to this week!

3 comments:

  1. Giulianna is one of my favorite people on tv. She just seems so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about DIY bloggers!! I see so many cute things and never can accomplish any of them!!! That's why stick with clothing! ;)
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous of DIY'ers because I despise DIYing. But I love the outcome!! Also, please do spill of the final three! Lemme guess....arie, jef? and...please don't say Doug.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen