I'm linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D. again for So what Wednesday. This came at the perfect time as I had no idea what to blog about today and I'm too tired to really try to figure something out. On a side note....if my 3 1/2 year old does not start going to bed at a reasonable time (and staying in bed), I may completely lose it. This 9-10pm crap (and up during the night often with night terrors) has got to go. Ok, enough of me whinning... This week, I'm saying so what if....
- I have accomplished absolutely nothing for the past 2 days because I spent that time reading. Oh my gosh...Bared to you: a Crossfire Novel is as good if not better than 50 shades of Grey (and thankfully, minus the Inner Goddess stuff). Thanks to my BFF Melissa and her Dirty Book Club for the recommendation.
- I have already preordered book 2 if the Crossfire series and it doesn't come out until October.
- I have already started window shopping online for the house we hope to buy (aka--the mold house).
- The house I want to buy has mold in the basement. It is dirt cheap, gorgeous, has over 3 acres, and we can rip the basement apart, right? There are people who can remove mold and certify that it is safe, right?
- If I cannot think of anything else and trying to finish this blog quickly because the cafeteria is about to open (I'm at work) and I'm in desperate need of a fountain coke, chocolate covered donut, and some bacon.

Crossfire? I am going to have to check this out. If it's almost as good as Mr. Grey, I am in! Thanks for telling me about it! ;)
ReplyDeletexo,
Shanna
omg coke, chocolate covered donut, and bacon for breakfast, hell yes!
ReplyDeleteI work in a hospital and it's only healthy stuff in our caf. they even got rid of all the non-diet sodas, yikes!
Crossfire - I need to look into! Thanks for the suggestion!
ReplyDeleteCoke, donut, bacon--you are SO a girl after my own heart!
ReplyDelete