This week, I'm linking up with my blog friend Sharee again for Forget it Friday. This week, I want to forget:
- That we have still had only 1 showing on our house and they are not interested.
- Mia has had a few accidents in her bed. Unfortunately, he usually happens just before my alarm clock goes off at 5am.
- I wasted too many hours trying to get into a book that totally sucked. Finally, after 4 chapters, I'm giving up. I hate to be a quiter, but it was really that bad.
- I still have 2 more weeks of driving to Baltimore for Paxton's feeding therapy.
- Today, as you are reading this, I am watching Disney on Ice (and we are in the front row!). Yay!!!
- My kids give the best knockdown hugs and they have had a ton to give this week.
- I love snuggling with Mia in bed watching Say Yes to the Dress. It is one of the highlights of my week!

Thanks for being a loyal LINKER and reader! You are amazing. I feel the same way about the dang book. Argh...
ReplyDeleteHave fun at Disney on Ice!!!
Hey there! I'm a new reader and I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check it out http://goneyonkers.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteOur house is on the market, and the whole experience has been the WORST! Our new house will be finished in a month. Crossing fingers that we get someone in the door! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJess
http://jessandfam.blogspot.com/
Hiya! Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for Liebster Award. I apologize if you've recently been nominated. You can view my nomination, and the questions, on my blog. I hope you're able to participate!
ReplyDeleteJess
http://jessandfam.blogspot.com/