Thursday, October 11, 2012

She's just like me.....Only prettier

Because Paxton is in feeding therapy and we have a lot going on, I've been posting a lot about him.  I figured, it was Mia's turn now so this post is all about my favorite little girl.


I often joke with Chris that Mia is my mini me.  I realize that she does not look like me, but personality wise....the similarities are scary.  My little sassy pants is very strong willed.  She's definitely a type A personality (that is the part she gets from me), but she's also so loving and caring and such an amazing big sister. 

She is also so incredibly funny.  I'm thinking she does not get that from me.  The girl tells jokes all the time and says the cutest things.  Whenever she makes a mess, she says, "oh dear" or if Paxton is upset, she says, "It's ok buddy" then she runs to me to tell me her baby is crying.  We Love You Mia Rosalie. 


3 comments:

  1. Love mini me stories {at times like this I wish I was a calmer self - so it would rub off on her}

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and precious she is!! Love her cute sayings! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...sweet words for your sweet 'mini me' :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen