Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So What Wednesday


I'm linking up with Shannon again for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what if...

I'm using my 10 minute quota time on blogger to write this post.  Apparently, the hospital Paxton is going to for his feeding clinic doesn't like bloggers??  So annoying.

We have to leave 10 minutes early every morning so I can make a Dunkin Donuts run.  I love my chocolate frosted donuts.

I have a presentation tomorrow for 90 people and I have not even finished my talking points.  I can wing it, right? 

I'm trying to think of something else before my 10 minutes run out.  Have I mentioned how annoying that is? 

It's only 10:45am and I'm already hungry for lunch.  Did I mention I just ate 4 oreos?  Yup, still hungry.  So much for my diet. 

What are you saying so what to this week?







2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen! Found you at the So What Wednesday Blog Hop. You have a really nice blog, liked it a lot so I'm following ^^
    Hope you can make some time to visit my blog too and have a look around. Have a great day xx
    N O I R E D A M E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously donuts have been on my mind, and just when I get them off my mind I read your post. :) Yep, I am thinking about them again..haha

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen