Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Things that make me go Hmmm....

Do you have that song stuck in your head now too??  You're welcome :).  I was listening to the radio yesterday and they were talking about this news story.  Apparently, there is a woman who put out an ad in search of someone to dress up as an owl and stand in her bedroom and watch her sleep.  Oh. My. Gosh.  How creepy is that?  Well, thanks to the crazy lady, it gave me this idea for a blog post.  Here are a few other things that make me go hmmm.

bath mat that turns red when wet. Creeeeeeeeepy!!!
   
This bath mat turns red when wet.  So creepy.

bacon roses!
 
Bacon Roses:  I don't know whether I want to eat them or look at them. 

hands off ladies.....he's mine.
There are no words


please tell me this was a double dog dare. 

I'm pretty sure my kids have this toy.  
Looks the same, right? 


3 comments:

  1. I'm LMAO hahahaha Thanks for cheering up my day. That bath mat... oh the horror LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I so want that bath mat :) but not tell my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen