Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Through the eyes of my 4 year old (a future photographer?)

Mia is obsessed with my iphone.  Let me clarify...she is obsessed with taking pictures with my iphone.  I think she may be a future photographer.  She has a good eye most of the time.  Here are a few random shots. 



I then asked her to take a picture of a few of her favorite things.  Mainly because I'm tired of deleting hundreds of pictures of rocks, dirt, etc.

Rainbow, her my little pony

Roller skates

Her brother's bike

soccer ball
 
and of course, multiple pictures of her favorite doll, Kendal


 
I think I have a future photographer, though if you ask her, she only wants to be a mommy of 100 babies.  :)
 








2 comments:

  1. Awe what a sweet idea! Let them be the photog! Granted KP is still a little small for that but still such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute idea! I actually have the cutest picture of my daugther taken by my son!

    Sharee'

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen